– Iron 4%
– Zinc 2%
– Manganese 2%
– Copper 1%
– Carboxylic acids
– Mixture of rare nutrients and micronutrients in chelated form like (EDTA).
– Dissolve easily in water to compensate quickly nutrients deficiency and high efficiency in alkaline
and Calcareous soil .
– Absorbed easily by leaves and roots and Wheat and barley and fruit and vegetables crops.
– The fertilizer is used by spraying on vegetative mass and through ,modern irrigation systems .
– In case of fertigation addition is used with rate 1-2 kg \acre .
– In case of using it by spraying on vegetative mass used with rate 1 – 1.5 gm\ liter of water .