– Nitrogen 10 %
– Phoshorous 60 %
– potassuim 5 %
– Gel components has low molecular weight which increases absorption of plant to it.
– Fertilizer that has high precentage of phosphorous that provide plant with energy rquired
for all vital fuctions in growth stages , Nitrogen stimulates vegetative growth and
potassuim increase efficiency.
– Gel contains N P K , carbohydrates and sugar which is important for plant.
– Used by injection to soil or by foliar application.
– For foliar application : 1 – 1.5 gm \ liter of water.
– Fertigation : 1.5 – 2 kg weekly