– Nitrogen 9%
– Calcium 13%
– magnesium 1%
– carboxylic acids 10%
– Contains essential and important nutrients for plants in liquid for that is easy for absorption .
– Increase vegetative growth in plants in the beginning of growth with increasing hardness of
plant cells .
– Nitrogen and magnesium are essential in protein synthesis and formation of green substance
for plant .
– Carboxylic acids increase absorption of plant to nutrients that exist in soil.
– By increasing osmotic pressure inside plant roots that allow other elements to enter plant .
– The presence of calcium help in plant hardness and quality of fruit during harvesting and storage.
– Used with rate 2-3 liter\acre with water irrigation.