– Gibberellic acid 5 %
– GA 3 : 50 gram in liter
– Gibberellic acid is considered as important plant growth regulator :
– Has important role in plant tissue elongation and its role in breaking down dormancy in
vegetables and fruit crops , late appearance of old age in plant.
– The effect of gibberellin on plants differs due to its concentration and the time of spraying
and kind of plant .
– Grape : 20-80cm3 \ 100 liter of water
– pear : 2.5-5 cm3 \100 liter of water
– Citrus : 0.5-2 cm3 \ 100 liter of water
– artichoke : 10-28cm3 \100 liter of water
– Strawberry : 4 cm3\ 100 liter of water