Chelated Zinc contains amino acids , organic acids and carbohydrates with
low molecular weight to facilitate absorption , penetration and translocation
inside plant .
– Zinc 11% (w\v) .
– Gluconic acid 10% .
– Help in regulating the work of some enzymes , also auxin that regulate plant growth.
– Essential for seed formation and maturity .
– Help in chloroplast formation and cell elongation.
– Activate enzymes that responsible for Carbon dioxide replacement.
– used with rate 1.5 cm \liter of water and repeat in case of need.